The New York Times featured a great article last week about brain plasticity. The article corroborates what developmentalist Dr. Gil Tippy has been saying for years. You can make developmental progress throughout your life using a developmental approach intervention that is relationship-based. It is not just limited to childhood or to a finite window of time in early childhood development. Be sure to check it out!
- Have your say about the Ontario Autism Program!
- Registration is open for the final Tele Town Hall about the Ontario Autism Program
- Disappointment with the Ontario Autism Program
- Two new studies on the benefits of DIR/Floortime
- Call the Tele Town Hall to say you want Developmental Approach therapies funded!