These findings are completely in line with the developmental approach to autism therapies where we follow children’s interest as a gateway into their world in order to then invite them into a shared world, rather than considering the interest as an obsession to be thwarted or subdued.
- Have your say about the Ontario Autism Program!
- Registration is open for the final Tele Town Hall about the Ontario Autism Program
- Disappointment with the Ontario Autism Program
- Two new studies on the benefits of DIR/Floortime
- Call the Tele Town Hall to say you want Developmental Approach therapies funded!